Final Expense Insurance

lenabena

I had previously filled out a postcard for my information on Final Expense Insurance. An Agent from the Winston-Salem, NC came to the house and just happened to catch me at home, he left a folder with his name and phone number on it. I did call him back with some questions I had and he returned my call answering the questions. I told him I would get back in touch with him and he said you would drive back out here for a $20,000 policy, which is what I was looking at for 2 people. However, I have misplaced his folder, name and phone number and was wondering if there is anyone out there that could help me. I really liked his attitude and would very much like to deal with him again. The policy was through Pioneer but I have no idea who he actually works for. HELP.:1frown:

I had previously filled out a postcard for my information on Final Expense Insurance. An Agent from the Winston-Salem, NC came to the house and just happened to catch me at home, he left a folder with his name and phone number on it. I did call him back with some questions I had and he returned my call answering the questions. I told him I would get back in touch with him and he said you would drive back out here for a $20,000 policy, which is what I was looking at for 2 people. However, I have misplaced his folder, name and phone number and was wondering if there is anyone out there that could help me. I really liked his attitude and would very much like to deal with him again. The policy was through Pioneer but I have no idea who he actually works for. HELP.:1frown:

He might follow up with you, but why not call the company. Based on what you know about him, they might be able to track him down for you.:)

The company will probably try to sell you over the phone if you call them. They might give the agent contact?

But there are far better options for FE than them.

Hi Lenabena:

Please visit Final Expense Agent Mentor | Final Expense Training | The Top Final Expense Agent Training Program For Final Expense Agents., scroll to the bottom of the page, and fill out the Contact form.

I will pass your information to to a friendly and informative agent that works in my agency in your area that will take the time to visit you personally and show you other final expense options.

Pioneer Life does NOT offer the best pricing, and may not necessarily offer the best value of coverage.

My agent can sit down with, ask you health questions, and shop the most competitive carriers to get you the best overall deal.

I am glad you visited the Insurance Forum, as this may turn out to be a better deal for you than you may have originally gotten.

Best,
David

Back