Laptop

agent64

Any suggestion on the best laptop that works with Microsoft Office and laptop where programs can be best viewed with Internet Explorer 11.0? Thank you.

I prefer Dell, and if possible, I'd pick their Latitude line. That's their business class that can also use docking stations and other accessories. It's also generally very easy to find replacement parts on ebay because they're made for a 5-year manufacturing lifecycle.

I prefer Dell, and if possible, I'd pick their Latitude line. That's their business class that can also use docking stations and other accessories. It's also generally very easy to find replacement parts on ebay because they're made for a 5-year manufacturing lifecycle.

Thank you very much for the advice and information. Again, I sincerely appreciate your help. Thanks for enlightening me.

DHK is on point. Dell is a great way to go. buy MFG direct get same as cash financing and decent warranty.

Any suggestion on the best laptop that works with Microsoft Office and laptop where programs can be best viewed with Internet Explorer 11.0? Thank you.

I have a refurbished Surface Pro in a docking station with a 24" second monitor. Wireless mouse and full-size keyboard. Speakers, Printer, internet hardwired into the dock.. It is my only computer. We also have a desktop in the office that I do not use. I thought the detachable keyboard would be useful. I may have used it as a tablet two or three times.

When it come time to replace it I may just go with a regular laptop.

The docking station is the key for me.

I have a Surface Book which I absolutely love. Like Wino, I have a docking station so to connect with my monitors, printer, speakers, power supply etc. it is just one cord to plug in and I'm up and running.

It is also touchscreen with a detachable screen, although I probably don't use that functionality as much as I should. Since it is a Microsoft computer, it integrates seamlessly with all Microsoft programs (not that others don't).

I highly recommend it.

Back