Looking for the Right IMO

BigPappa

I am going to start in Jan, being an Independent Insurance Producer. From my research everyone seems to say pick one product and focus on that, most pressing me to do FE. I am fine if FE, if this is best route to go. My original thoughts were I would do FE, some mortgage protection (because I have some ways to get leads at little to no cost), and med sups (the market seems right, and I have some experience in past here). I am okay with only doing one, if that's the best avenue.

I am wanting to know is there one IMO better, heads above the rest?
I am looking at 360, Fex contracting, Levinson & Assoc, Western Marketing, and Empower Ins Group. They all seem to have most of the tools I need.

Things I want to make sure, whichever company I pick has to have great support, training, lead program, great commission rates. I also think other things to keep in mind for myself are how hard is it to get a release if needed, back office support. I am sure there is more, but I want to get opinions, or experiences you all have had with any or all of these companies, and your preferences.

Thanks so much for your time and input. It is much appreciated.

I am going to start in Jan, being an Independent Insurance Producer. From my research everyone seems to say pick one product and focus on that, most pressing me to do FE. I am fine if FE, if this is best route to go. My original thoughts were I would do FE, some mortgage protection (because I have some ways to get leads at little to no cost), and med sups (the market seems right, and I have some experience in past here). I am okay with only doing one, if that's the best avenue.

I am looking at 360, Fex contracting, Levinson & Assoc, Western Marketing, and Empower Ins Group. They all seem to have most of the tools I need.

Things I want to make sure, whichever company I pick has to have great support, training, lead program, great commission rates. I also think other things to keep in mind for myself are how hard is it to get a release if needed, back office support. I am sure there is more, but I want to get opinions, or experiences you all have had with any or all of these companies, and your preferences.

As for lead programs and training with upfront releases, the first two options are no brainers for final expense.

Just wanted to throw another one out there I just did some checking on RFS. Seems like the owner is active guy, with good reviews on here also?

What they are saying about the releases is HUGE. Do not sign up with any IMO where you are not able to walk if you want to. Agents find us all the time that are trapped with their best companies with IMOs that have no motivation to keep them happy.

Of the ones you mentioned Fex (us) and 360 honor releases. The others you mentioned do not actively promote that they do so do your research.

Back