Newbie PLease Someone Answer if Know

suzys

Expert
Does anyone work for Health Reform Team? Is it a good company? Thanks so much NEED TO KNOW ASAP.:)

just researched apparently they are division of NASE Marketing. dont think so! any comments. tried them 15 yrs ago when acquired health and life license first time...not a good experience
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
website is HealthReformTeam.com I may be new but know better and thanks guys for your insight. Does anyone know anything about SeniorAdvantageAgency. Going to a seminar about them next Thursday. Offer preset appointments for Medicare Advantage $400. a little over for writing an app and of course renewal if stay on books. Apparently there going nationwide but tell you nothing til seminar at the Hilton. Thanks need make money, work hard and make it fast...in financial mess and need purchase relative health ins and pay bills! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANY ADVICE AND GOD BLESS YOU.
ad I answered....

Don't miss this opportunity to see how we are able to give you Free Leads from Direct Mail and Set the appointment at no cost to you.

FREE SEMINAR 8/15/13 Thursday

***LIMITED SEATING CALL NOW TO RSVP***

*WE WILL KEEP YOU BUSY WITH APPOINTMENTS YEAR ROUND

*SELLING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE AND NEW FEDERAL MANDATE HEALTH CARE REFORM

*WORKING Monday through Friday 9-5 mostly

*LIFETIME RENEWALS!!!!! / COMMISSIONS PAID WEEKLY/DIRECT FROM A COMPANY THAT IS OVER 300 YEARS OLD

*Looking for ministry minded people

*Make $100,000 in renewals by your second year. Selling $0 premium product that is an easy sell.

RSVP Below Please!!!!!!!!

Email to [email protected] or Call 1-800-605-6850 to RSVP with Tiffany. Please leave a message if she doesn't answer and she will call you right back. I answered:
sorry should have said in Tennessee ...

Last edited:
This has alerted my Spidey senses. Just to name a few are below:

300 year old company? Ain't many of them around. I'd be curious to know what said company name is!

Free seminar with limited seating. RSVP now? Sounds gimmacky to me

Working 9-5? I doubt that, but I have been wrong before.

Zero premium product? What are they selling? Free AIR?

"Looking for MINISTRY people" is a red flag for me. They are playing to people's naiveness, greed, and laziness.

Thanks..does anyone know good independent to start with in TN selling medicare advantage with humana and healthspring at least?

Back