Out of Network Coverage Question- Kaiser Vs United Healthcare

marketpantry

Which is easier to obtain in network coverage for out of network providers? On April 1 I will be forced to switch providers with my parents. I need to see my pelvic pain physical therapist. It is a very specialized type of therapy (massage both internal and external). I need to get this covered.

Which is easier to obtain in network coverage for out of network providers?

I don't understand this statement/question, please clarify. Are your parents on a group health plan or individual health plan. Will the new plan have any limitation for pre-existing conditions?:skeptical:

I don't understand this statement/question, please clarify. Are your parents on a group health plan or individual health plan. Will the new plan have any limitation for pre-existing conditions?:skeptical:

i didnt have a lapse of coverage. i cant get insurance on my own due to hydrocephalus, but they have to take me if its a group plan supposedly. my question is will i likely be able to get
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With most KP plans there is no such thing as OON coverage except in an emergency.

what if there aren't any in network physical therapists that do what I need to get done?

Last edited:
Back