What Would Your Clients Prefer?

Claims Guide

I am doing research for a series of books on how to navigate denied healthcare claims. I'd like to know if you think your customers would like simple answers, step by step instructions on who to call and what to say or a link to hire a claims assistance professional. I've been a claims processor and a phone rep at a major health insurance carrier for more than a decade and my callers are desperate for help. I'm writing this series of books for them but my editor doesn't agree that Americans would prefer step by step instruction rather than simple one word answers. Agents seem to be the logical place to start so I'm reaching out to you all for feedback.

I am doing research for a series of books on how to navigate denied healthcare claims. I'd like to know if you think your customers would like simple answers, step by step instructions on who to call and what to say or a link to hire a claims assistance professional. I've been a claims processor and a phone rep at a major health insurance carrier for more than a decade and my callers are desperate for help. I'm writing this series of books for them but my editor doesn't agree that Americans would prefer step by step instruction rather than simple one word answers. Agents seem to be the logical place to start so I'm reaching out to you all for feedback.

Wouldn't they seek assistance from the agent that they bought their health insurance from?

Back