Atlanta Lunch & Learn

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
FREE LUNCH AND LEARN: JOIN US IN ATLANTA!​

The Independent Health Insurance Agent Association (IHIAA) – the leading resource for training and supporting health insurance agents will be hosting a Free Detailed Training session on how to maximize your career as a health insurance agent. Start out the New Year on the right track!

Currently writing health insurance and want to maximize your production? Want to add it to your product portfolio or get into the field? This is an incredible opportunity to get off the ground and maximize your sales!

Selling Health Insurance: Did you Know:

 Applications are done online – No driving around!
 Most applications are approved within 3 days
 Agents can work quality leads – no cold calling – no prospecting
 Commission advances are available through almost every carrier
 Average commission per application is $720
 You can get off the ground on a very limited budget
 You can be 100% independent – the IHIAA can handle all your training and support

Seating for this event is limited so RSVP to [email protected] today! You must have an invitation code to attend​

When: January 22nd

Where: Atlanta Marriott – 4711 Best Rd

Time: 10am to 4pm

Food: Lunch Buffet

Cost: Free!

TRAINING WILL INCLUDE

• Getting Set Up for Business
• How to Make Six Figures Selling Online
• Sales Training – Qualification to Presentation to Application
• Selling with Technology
• How to Work Leads for Maximum Sales
• How to Sell Online using Desktop Sharing Applications

Typically training seminars like this cost hundreds and even over a thousand dollars. This is a FREE Training Seminar but you must RSVP immediately to reserve your seat! RSVP to [email protected]

I highly recommend anyone near Atlanta, attend John's training meeting. You will learn a lot of good stuff.

I'm pretty excited about this one. Being so new to the business, I'm really interested to see what everyone has to say and what I can learn. I think I'm just as interested in seeing other agents in their natural habitat as I am in the actual educational portion.

Any general idea as to when we should be expecting the RSVP confirmation in the mail?

FREE LUNCH AND LEARN: JOIN US IN ATLANTA!​

The Independent Health Insurance Agent Association (IHIAA) – the leading resource for training and supporting health insurance agents will be hosting a Free Detailed Training session on how to maximize your career as a health insurance agent. Start out the New Year on the right track!

Currently writing health insurance and want to maximize your production? Want to add it to your product portfolio or get into the field? This is an incredible opportunity to get off the ground and maximize your sales!

Selling Health Insurance: Did you Know:

 Applications are done online – No driving around!
 Most applications are approved within 3 days
 Agents can work quality leads – no cold calling – no prospecting
 Commission advances are available through almost every carrier
 Average commission per application is $720
 You can get off the ground on a very limited budget
 You can be 100% independent – the IHIAA can handle all your training and support

Seating for this event is limited so RSVP to [email protected] today! You must have an invitation code to attend

When: January 22nd

Where: Atlanta Marriott – 4711 Best Rd

Time: 10am to 4pm

Food: Lunch Buffet

Cost: Free!

TRAINING WILL INCLUDE

• Getting Set Up for Business
• How to Make Six Figures Selling Online
• Sales Training – Qualification to Presentation to Application
• Selling with Technology
• How to Work Leads for Maximum Sales
• How to Sell Online using Desktop Sharing Applications

Typically training seminars like this cost hundreds and even over a thousand dollars. This is a FREE Training Seminar but you must RSVP immediately to reserve your seat! RSVP to [email protected]

Are there plans to have an event like this up north? I live near Philly, but this info would be so valuable to me at this stage, that I'd drive a ways for it...

Are there plans to have an event like this up north?

Larry, let's ponder this for just a moment?

Let's take say, February. Do you think "healthagent" would take his roadshow to the Northeast, or to Florida? It's a little cool here today - only about 70. I actually had to put on a cotton sweater for my morning walk.

Maybe in July?

Oh, one more thing I always ask the Philly folks...Pat's or Geno's?

Larry, let's ponder this for just a moment?

Let's take say, February. Do you think "healthagent" would take his roadshow to the Northeast, or to Florida? It's a little cool here today - only about 70. I actually had to put on a cotton sweater for my morning walk.

Maybe in July?

Oh, one more thing I always ask the Philly folks...Pat's or Geno's?

July??? That's to bad. But you're probably right. Maybe they can be talked in to March, lol.

Regarding Gino's or Pat's? I ate at one of them - forget which one. The're right across from each other. It was good. I don't care which. I'm from NY, so don't mistake me for an Eagles fan!

I'm pretty excited about this one. Being so new to the business, I'm really interested to see what everyone has to say and what I can learn. I think I'm just as interested in seeing other agents in their natural habitat as I am in the actual educational portion.

Any general idea as to when we should be expecting the RSVP confirmation in the mail?

I'll be mailing out the invites tomorrow. And M&M is correct...no plans on going north during the winter months - Tampa is in Feb. And trust me, if I could host this in the Bahamas I would.

Back