16 YO Son Needs Insurance

Nathaniel62

My 16 year old son who has completed drivers training and has a valid drivers license. Here's the problem, my license has been revoked so I have no insurance. The lowest quote I have been able to get for him to drive a 1999 Ford Taurus is $288 a month through Progressive. Now I knew insurance was going to be expensive for him but geez man there has got to be something better out there isn't there. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions.
We live in Medford, OR by the way.
Thank you

My 16 year old son who has completed drivers training and has a valid drivers license. Here's the problem, my license has been revoked so I have no insurance. The lowest quote I have been able to get for him to drive a 1999 Ford Taurus is $288 a month through Progressive. Now I knew insurance was going to be expensive for him but geez man there has got to be something better out there isn't there. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions.
Thank you

Buy him a bus pass? Check out Mercury.

Thank you

Progressive is my go to company for situations like this, and I am in New Jersey (High rating state.) - 288 a month for no experience is a god send in New Jersey for a first time driver.

Back