Advice on Fiesta Auto Insurance Franchise?

I did not like the idea of franchise owning my clients and taking them if and when seperated from franchise. According to NY area developer, once you own Fiesta, you can not leave but pay every five years a renewal fee. ON TOP, YOU CAN NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP of CLIENTS that YOU BROKERED though you be paying 25% franchise fee every month. WHAT a TRADEGY!!!
Those who signed up soon will realize.

I am also trying to get independent appoinments with carriers and in the process I looked at Fiesta but couldn't get convinced that thay are the answer.

I own a 6 locations in Texas and business is pretty good. I want to expand in different areas in Texas like San Antonio or Houston. Anyone knows where i can find licensed entrepreneurial individuals.

Before choosing Fiesta Auto Insurance Franchise pleaes have a look on many online insurance quotes. It may help you.

I wish there was a 0 or negative 10 star rating because that is the rating I would give to Fiesta Auto Insurance Franchise. The offices are individually owned so the level of service you get is just from the owners. On the other hand the corporate offices treat the owners like sh*t, collect their commissions, take 25% and then use every method possible to charge other fees to keep the most of the money. Neither the CEO nor the VP are Hispanic but they choose to prey on Hispanics and minority and use a "crow" as their symbol. Just remember a crow is a vulture who eats dead animals and that is how fiesta sees its franchisees and their customers.

Back