Anpac

Just jettisoned Anpac.Yeeeaaaahhhh! Looking forward to new challenges and hopefullyriches as an indie!

After 2 years with ANPAC on AAA, I had seen that the amount of the money still owed to them , hadnt changed in 6 months, the increasing of ALL the rates, I could see at renewal time, a lot of my clients would be finding better rates, so it was time for me too leave , mine was at the $40K also..

Glad to see you finally break free, hopefully, your time on AAA is about over, 4 years not 3 , and if your under AAA contract, you cant sign any of your clients or they will want, all the money you owe them from AAA ..

New changes?
Hum more internet acesss?
Where will agents be in 5 years-10 years
Changes in commision stucture
Higher more progamers and few agents?
What dose this all mean ?

Giving another life to this old thread. I took their profile test, and have been invited to go to Vancouver Washington for an interview. They are offering 4k for the first three months, then a salary based on the amount of units I sell per month. I have to assign all commisions to them. After 3 years, commisions are not assigned, and I own the book. Is this the AAA program I have read about on this thread? If you aren't successful, do you have to repay any of the upfront money? Any current info would be appreciated. Thank you!

Going indie seems to be tough if you are starting from scratch. I've tried it before and the carriers and the E&O companies want to know your ratios and stuff. Anybody have suggestions on going indie from the start with no ratios and numbers to give out as an example?

Through Smart Choice, you can get your e&o, discounted for about 1400, Covers LH/P&C, if you don't go with Smart Choice, you will lose the discount. Fast and easy. then apply for Progressive.

Back