Any Personal Lines Brokers in Cali?

JCK818

Guru
100+ Post Club
Are there any personal lines brokers in California that are willing to give 70 or 75 percent cut? I am looking for something lot faster than superior access

How long is it taking you with SA? Most initial quotes take 1-2 days. I really don't mind that since I set customer expectations. However, I put one in, customer wanted to go with another carrier so I try and get a hard quote for that and it's been 3 days.

Another thing I've noticed if you want support the response time sucks. They recently had a webinar on a human resources product/outfit that was almost worthless. They do have great commissions, technology, and some of the underwriters I converse with are great.

Does anyone know who owns/operates SA? I'm just curious who is managing it...

Last edited:
I will,

Carlos Gil
Sales & Marketing Manager
Fiesta Insurance Franchise Corp.
16162 Beach Blvd Suite 100
Huntington Beach, Ca 92647
(714) 842-5420 Ext 237
(714) 842-5401 Fax
(714) 916-1758 Cell
E-mail: E-mail: [email protected]

You know what SA needs. A primer for new agents i.e.

What to expect...

Best practices for working with the underwriters...

What things hold up your quote or binding...

Product guidelines....

Who to contact for what page...

A basic FAQ taken/compiled from new agents emails that were answered...

I do think they just expect you to know everything and then act smug when you ask questions.

Superior Access needs some help. They have attractive commissions, but they make it difficult to do business with.

Couldn't agree with you guys more. I love SA, but there has got to be an easier way. I'm willing to give up some commissions, but I cannot keep telling clients (that I bust my butt getting) hold on for a quote.

The other thing they need to do is simply communicate, this could take X amount of time. So at least I can communicate that to the customer. Instead of just sitting there refreshing the dashboard without a clue how long it might take.

Back