Auto Accident/damage

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm trying to get estimates at this point.

----------

After obtaining the estimates, what would be the next feasible steps. Should I hand the estimates to the other driver or send them to the their insurance company, and future steps to take before considering small claims court, thanks.

You need to answer the year make model and condition of the vehicle questions.

If your car was worth 300 bucks before the accident then the bumper fell off its still worth 300 so they will owe you nothing because you didn't lose anything.

You could try to get an estimate and give it to the adjuster or the other driver and see what they say but im guessing its going to be a no

If you have collision coverage in your own insurance, you could talk with your agent, telling them the situation and seeing what solution they might offer.

If you have to spend your own money on the situation anyway, you might be able to make the vehicle driveable doing the work yourself.

I had one older vehicle that had a "bumper accident" that turned out to be my financial problem. The bumper supports were not bent. I bought a bumper skin, padding and clips on eBay and fixed it myself. It was functional and made the car driveable again. Some months later the vehicle was totaled in a flood accident, so for me, what I did turned out to be the right decision.

After obtaining the estimates, what would be the next feasible steps. Should I hand the estimates to the other driver or send them to the their insurance company, and future steps to take before considering small claims court, thanks.

The other driver is out of the picture unless you sue him.

You would present your estimate to his insurance company claims adjuster.

However, if your repair estimate still gets adjusted downward by the previous damage your problem won't change.

If you want any real help here, you still have to answer the questions about your car, the repair cost and post photos of your bumper and the car.

If you have done your Insurance then contact Insurance service Provider. My car was also damaged and I contact the Jackson & Jackson Insurance Agents and Brokers, that which car insurance was done by them and they gave me the solution.

Get the estimates first.

And answer the following (which is what you have been ignoring):

What's the year, make, model, and mileage of your car?

Post a photo of the bumper damage and a photo of your car.

Then I'll suggest further options.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. I was gonna have my attorney talk to them, so they sent me a check for the damages, done. Thx again.

Latest posts

Back