Auto Insuranc Leads

Roenick27

Expert
Hi Guys,

I know we've all used them and have differing opinions on them, but what Auto internet lead sources are people using?
I've tried:
Netquote, Insureme, Precise, Hometown, All web, Agent Insider etc...
All with not so good results and don't think I would use any of them again.

Quote Wizard, while flawed, seems to be the best bang for the buck and is what I primarily use.

What recommendations would you guys have for a secondary lead source? something that will get me say 5 leads per day where at least 1-2 of them are quotable?

Thanks in advance...

internet leads are crap leads, they will ALWAYS price shop, why waste your time,

get your butt outta the office and make some COI's

I know but not all situations are that simple. I have no choice but to use them to some extent. So I was looking for someone that has had a good experience with one

I agree my business formula needs to create business and Internet leads are definitely part of that is there a good live transfer lead out there?

I have had success getting a solicitation permit in different towns and going door-to-door offering car and on combinations. It is a good way to get some exercise have some conversation and continue to practice your craft. As you know activity generates additional activity so get out there and walk in the sunshine good luck

Back