Auto Insurance Marketing

X-date. It always worked for me.

How do I go about getting these leads? Thanks in advance for your help.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To vague...give us a better backround on your situation.

I worked for one year as a CSR for a new agent. I started out on my own two months ago after I became licensed. I have six appointments with carriers. I learned how to get Dealer leads, but they are very expensive. Salesmen want kickbacks for every customer they send over, which can be greater than the value of the commission. Also, most dealers are already set up with an agent.

Last edited:
I always made the calls myself. Very low key. I think I was able to get 4-8 per hour. I usually x-dated a few hours per day. It was a great way to build up your inventory.

I suppose buying leads is an option now if you trust the vendor and get a good ROR.

How do I go about getting these leads? Thanks in advance for your help.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I worked for one year as a CSR for a new agent. I started out on my own two months ago after I became licensed. I have six appointments with carriers. I learned how to get Dealer leads, but they are very expensive. Salesmen want kickbacks for every customer they send over, which can be greater than the value of the commission. Also, most dealers are already set up with an agent.

I'm am then going to assume you are looking for sub standard business as that is exactly what you are going to get from car dealers. Correct?

InsureMe... are you a lead vendor?

Auto insurance has become a commodity business - price is king with the financial strength of the company being a distant second. If you have the right companies/appointments, you can get the business many ways. One is through insureme, the lead vendor. Marketing is local and depends on different factors... you need to see what fits good in your area! Hope this helps.

Net leads are good but u have to call them fast as u get them. Insureme is good about 8 a lead.

Back