Auto Lead Selling - Affiliates Show No Interest

user55

We have fairly good amount of traffic and we tested if we can generate auto leads. We were successfully able to generate auto leads.

Then we approached various affiliate programs (through google search) and tried to sell these leads. Unfortunately most companies are not returning calls/emails. One even told me that they had enough affiliates and not interested in more. Another one agreed but once we forwarded leads, they just kept sitting in their system with no sales and their customer service was completely unhelpful. A third company simply rejected our affiliate application with no explanation why they did so.

How can we sell our auto insurance leads? Why are some companies not interested in this? From reading forums it seems that there is lot of fraud affiliates generating incentivised leads etc. but how can a genuine company sell leads?

help please.

We are generating these leads through our affiliations with mobile apps. So the traffic is user initiated and not stale at all.

We are based in USA (California) but our leads are from all states

Since I don't know who you are, obviously I can't comment on whether we've dropped the ball or not. I'm hoping my team did not drop the ball. We do tell folks that apply if they can't minimally answer the below questions that we have no interest.

But, if you are interested in being an affiliate for us, you would need to contact [email protected] [Elaine Fearn is our Business Development Manager] & answer the following questions to start the process. There is more to it before we'd send your leads to our agents, but this would get the ball rolling.
1.How do you market for leads?
2.Please send me a link to your site and/or your creatives
3.Do you have any contact or quality verification on your leads? (Ebuearu, Targus, XVerify, Fraudlogics. etc)
4.How long have you been in business in the insurance internet lead space?
5.What type of leads (Auto, Home, Life, Med Supp, Renters, Health, etc.) do you offer?
6.What is your typical daily volume?
7. Quality is our #1 decision factor. If you are doing incentivized leads, playing games with leads/data, refreshing old leads or any other assorted games don't waste our/your time!

Elaine is out of the office today but if you respond with the above I'm sure you will hear back from her soon.

user...You can also send me a private message if you wish. I'll be happy to give you an unbiased opinion (no agenda) based on my limited experience and basic misunderstanding of the topic we are discussing.

Maybe not the same problem as the original post, I would like to know if there are forums or network where I can sell our auto and home leads. We are a call center and we currently sell our leads to a broker/aggregator but unfortunately, the broker has started short changing us. Without any reason(s), they have began paying for lower number of leads compared to the number of leads we have submitted.

Moving forward, we would like then to sell direct to the end users if possible with better price considering lesser number of parties involved in the distribution process.

Any thoughts and suggestions is greatly appreciated. ([email protected])

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back