Best Coverages for Cars in Florida

TMC3

Questions

I was recently in an accident and want to make sure I have the best coverage for a fair price moving forward. I have no idea what my limits should be or the whole stacked vrs non stacked business. I can't seem to get a clear answer from my agents office. I insure 2 vehicles and have my camper and home all in the same office. Can anyone guide me and also recommend a few of the best companies to buy from.
Thank you

I hate to sound cliche, but you need to consult a reputable independent insurance agent that can shop your coverage with multiple carriers. Your AAA person can't help you here.

I'd never sell less than 100/300/100 Liability limits myself, but I am in OH and haven't actually sold insurance in many years.

Stacking is a UM/UIM thing as far as I know, even in FL. See what it costs. There are various schools of thought on this and really requires a qualified Indy agent that can evaluate your specific needs to address properly.

Who has the cheapest auto insurance in Florida? Based on our rate analysis, the top three cheap car insurance companies in Florida are: the Florida Farm Bureau Insurance Company, United Service Automobile Association (USAA), and GEICO. Travelers and State Farm rounded out the top five most affordable companies in Florida. Your rates will differ depending on where you live, and your driving record, among other factors, and only comparison shopping will yield good rates.

You need to know details before buy an insurance. I would like to recommend you to contact "Jackson & Jackson Insurance Agents and Brokers” a good insurance service provider. Recently I have done my auto insurance through this Company.

Back