Can We Be Forced to Purchase Auto Insurance?

"Also the amount of people who have bills they can't ever pay due to accidents and such things is just silly. Like a heart attack should force you into bankruptcy, that's just silly."

I don't know if you've ever heard of this but there's this insurance, I think it's called disability insurance that can replace your income in the case of an accident or illness...

I'm sure that's what it is called. Has anyone here ever heard of it?

i've heard of it...disability only pays up to a certain point...i've also heard of insurance companies dropping you from coverage AFTER you get sick/injured, thus leaving having to pay out of pocket for any FUTURE medical needs..

take a look at that disability insurance of which you speak and see if it pays for that...

people get on political high horses, but when something happens to them or their loved ones, then & only then do they want the rules changed...

i wish we all could look at things less selfishly, instead of trying to figure out "what's in it for me".

bottom line is, this health care bill will save lives...i find it funny that pro-life people oppose it so much...

Back