CDL Auto-Need Help

greenguy

I have worked in the transportation industry doing compliance (getting CDL drivers legal with DOT/FMCSA) getting started with adding insurance to our business. I am dealing with all lower 48 states & have plenty of people wanting me to get them insurance. Any advice on getting started?

You'll need to get licensed in all states that you want to sell insurance in. I can help you with CT and NY until then if you like.

I don't see how it's possible for any agent to be licensed in that many states and keep up with the learning curve. not even close to that many!

I've bitten off about all that I can chew with only 6.

Sounds like I need to focus on a couple states, only issue is I get leads who just applied for there MC number & they come from all lower 48. I hate telling someone no.

Sounds like I need to focus on a couple states, only issue is I get leads who just applied for there MC number & they come from all lower 48. I hate telling someone no.

Focus on the states you are close to and refer out the rest. I am sure we can work something out. If you need help I can do ny, nj, and pa.

Back