CLUE and DMV Records.

There are some online services which give you complete details about your DMV records in just a few clicks. But be careful in your search! Don't waste money on those online services which take you to some other links or don't provide you full view of your DMV docs. Above all it should be reliable!

GREAT answer, on a THREE year old thread...

stand by and wait and see if the dude who asked the question is still around...

A while ago, I was also trying to get details about my DMV record and history to check my bad points, and full status with my local DMV office. I got it through 4safedrivers.

It was easy and cheaper. I looked for any tickets or points added on my name, but it was fine. Great relief to me. Friends, I must say to check out once. Its good, their turnaround is quick.

A while ago, I was also trying to get details about my DMV record and history to check my bad points, and full status with my local DMV office. I got it through 4safedrivers.

It was easy and cheaper. I looked for any tickets or points added on my name, but it was fine. Great relief to me. Friends, I must say to check out once. Its good, their turnaround is quick.

yeah! 4safedrivers is the real deal! they're awesome!

why would anyone go spend $5 for a report straight from the DMV when they can get it for $25 from 4safedrivers?

Where do I sign?

Mr. Wilson, just curious.... what's the main vegetable in tomato soup?

Glad I found this thread. I posed a question on a separate page.

WHY do CA agents run Clue and MVR outside of the "NORMAL" quote process?

I think it is a Non standard shop thing and is related to agency fees but why get a third party vendor to do it when the carriers will do it for you? As long as you have the intent to sell and close at a decent close ratio the carrier wont charge.

This has baffled me for years please help me answer this question?

Is that a reliable online source? There are many sources, which even I can easily find but my major concern is the source must be reliable and give me exact information.

WHY do CA agents run Clue and MVR outside of the "NORMAL" quote process?

I think it is a Non standard shop thing and is related to agency fees but why get a third party vendor to do it when the carriers will do it for you?

Never made any sense to me either. But it's not the non standard agents buying from these third party sources.

I don't see why any agent has a use for it. If the carrier doesn't use the exact same source, there will be discrepancies between one MVR report and the next.

Also, none of these third party vendors are non-profit companies, so they have to be charging extra to do something an agent could do their self.

Back