Commercial Truck Insurance in Florida

Zanetti90

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi i am looking for some standard line Truck Insurance. I currently represent Progressive for motor cargo. I am looking for progressive competitor(s) in this market. Please let me know if is a carrier or mga i need to talk. Info will be greatly appreciated.

Feels like I posted in another Trucker thread but count me in as one who would like to get a working notebook on this.

-One of the things you want to consider/realize about 18 Wheel Truckers is they pull into destinations sometimes at odd hours. Occasionally they will need to provide proof of insurance upon arrival and might not have that certificate on them. Guess who is getting a call at 3 AM when they are 1,500+ miles from home and need to quickly provide proof?

I'm just making you aware of this situation and also want to try and create a positive where you can start a good conversation with them.

"Have you ever had to call an agent in the middle of the night to help you provide proof of your insurance?"

You might be dealing with a day driver in the construction business, lot of different avenues you can go but I think putting together a list of potential hot spots to find these guys would be key.

Many of them spend upwards of $5k-$15k a year or more depending on what they haul. Freezer/Fridge Trucks require more insurance from what I gather.

Back