Do You Have Enough Car Insurance?

moneymaker, thx for bring back a 1.5 old thread, and a dumbass thread on top of it.....

Are people so bored they have to search back 1.5 years or more to find something interesting? I would think instead of wasting their time and ours they could be doing some marketing.

moneymaker, thx for bring back a 1.5 old thread, and a dumbass thread on top of it.....

Are people so bored they have to search back 1.5 years or more to find something interesting? I would think instead of wasting their time and ours they could be doing some marketing.

Maybe it was the Night of the Living Dead? :D

I agree! I have been impressed by some of the agents websites marketing their products but wondered if they believe someone is going to purchase insurance from them on this site.

I am quite impressed by websites marketing products. I m sure someone's life would changed by insurance that you are providing.
Car insurance is really very important , that the necessary thing you should have while having car.
Thanx

Did you actually read his post. I stop at the second sentence. He is spaming us. He is trying to sell insurance to insurance agents.

Back