Fully Covered but Still Insecure...

Since my attempt to get information before I call my agent was success full and I will not call my agent and let everybody know the outcome. But on think is clear..
I have gotten a lot of information on this conversation that I was looking for. To be honest I would have called the Insurance company direct if I wouldn't have posted on here and got you guys information ...... so thank you everybody for the tips.

About who works for whom
There are brokers/agents who are direct with only one company so they'll push u to get from that company but there are agents who have 30 different companies
Im not gonna get in to details cause this is the basics for brokers and a separate fight btwn the 2 kinds who is better!!!!
And your broker makes a commission think thats fair lol and his commission % varies from company to state to type of client to how long he's with the company and more so !!!!!!

Need help with this!!!!

About a year and a half ago I received a driving ticket while driving a rental car (I used to work for Enterprise rent-a-car), the ticket was for speeding and it carried 4 points with it. Few weeks ago, I got another speeding ticket that carried 3 point. Totally I have 4 tickets, the others are impeding traffic tickets with no points. So, currently I have a total of 7 points. I am 21 years old, my car and all the cars in the family are registered under my father's name. Also, I am on the policy with my father. My car has the basic insurance, no collision or no comprehensive. My question is, my insurance, for me as a driver, didn't go up at all. My car is an 07 Honda Accord and it is $60 a month. My insurance for the 4 points didn't increase my insurance. I'm wondering if it will go up for the 3 point ticket? The points will drop off by sometime next year (2 years pass, ticket points drop off). Does anyone have a reason why the 4 points didn't increase my insurance? Also, my other tickets were a speeding and running a stop sign (didn't mean to do this actually). I live in Michigan and I have Gieco insurance.

With GEICO??? Oh yeah it'll go up. You know how hard it is to keep a lizard in flies? Well imagine that lizard is English.... Then you gotta import the damn flies from England. Well, problem is English flies are very rare because they are very ugly so they have a hard time finding other flies to mate with them. It's a vicious cycle that will surely result in extinction of both the flies and those prissy-sissy lizards.

Wait... What was your question? Oh, yeah... Ask your GEICO agent.

The Insurer are always looking for excuses, but if you buy a good policy and you provide valid information, then you've got nothing to worry about. More so, Is your your policy comprehensive? if not you may not be compensated for the damage

Why are you asking in here, nobody would know better than your local agent that you obtained insurance through.

Back