Has Nat Gen Gotten Stupid?

I have a college student, 1 year previous insurance, just paid in full a one year policy which Nat Gen is going to cancel because he need 3 proofs of address from a really stupid list. He needs 3 proofs because he lives in off campus student housing and pays no utilities, if he had a utility bill that would be all he needed. Can't Accept - pay stubs Will Accept - welfare check stubs/foodstamp/ or SSI check stubs Can't Accept - University ID card Will Accept - Pistol Permit ID Can't Accept - rent receipt/ apartment Lease Will Accept - Section 8 voucher This tells me they would rather have a pistol packing welfare recipient living in gov. housing than a kid working on their masters. :no::no:

They are a PIA.

I sell auto insurance in order of how easy the carrier is to work w/ first and price second.
1. Liberty Mutual (easiest carrier to quote and bind. Also great pre fill data)
2. NetGen (PIA, but not as bad as MetLife)
3. MetLife
4. Progressive
5. Everyone else

They are a PIA.

I sell auto insurance in order of how easy the carrier is to work w/ first and price second.
1. Liberty Mutual (easiest carrier to quote and bind. Also great pre fill data)
2. NetGen (PIA, but not as bad as MetLife)
3. MetLife
4. Progressive
5. Everyone else

Huh??? Progressive may not be the most competitive carrier for your everyday risk, and every now and again theyll ask for some kind of verification, in which case I just quote another carrier, but overall they are very easy to do business with. I can't imagine them being near the bottom off that list (and after nat gen in particular)

Huh??? Progressive may not be the most competitive carrier for your everyday risk, and every now and again theyll ask for some kind of verification, in which case I just quote another carrier, but overall they are very easy to do business with. I can't imagine them being near the bottom off that list (and after nat gen in particular)
I now use NatGen's esign and don't have as many issues anymore... Progressive has given me more trouble... Maybe they don't like me.

He has an out of state driver license and the rates are $90 a month cheaper with Nat Gen. So far we have 2 out 3 needed proofs.

Back