Hi Y'all

Sandielee

Today I was made an offer from an accident I was involved in several months ago. The insurance adjuster was aggressive and very confrontational. She had my head spinning all different ways and low balled me . I was having a hard time keeping it together and like a brat I blurted out something unreasonable when she asked what $$ I wanted ($100,000) yea I know, crazy. Anyways My med bills are $14,750 and they only offered me $3,000 in general damages! After I bluted the $100,000 the Adjuster asked what the lowest Id be willing to accept. I said $50,000. i will honestly settle for $10,000 in general damages But will the adjuster call me back with another offer even if she thinks my counter offer was un-do-able? Will she make me sweat for a while or Did I shoot myself in the foot?

Today I was made an offer from an accident I was involved in several months ago. The insurance adjuster was aggressive and very confrontational. She had my head spinning all different ways and low balled me . I was having a hard time keeping it together and like a brat I blurted out something unreasonable when she asked what $$ I wanted ($100,000) yea I know, crazy. Anyways My med bills are $14,750 and they only offered me $3,000 in general damages! After I bluted the $100,000 the Adjuster asked what the lowest Id be willing to accept. I said $50,000. i will honestly settle for $10,000 in general damages But will the adjuster call me back with another offer even if she thinks my counter offer was un-do-able? Will she make me sweat for a while or Did I shoot myself in the foot?

You need to quit talking with them directly and hire an attorney.

Back