How Effective is Telemarketing to Generate Auto Leads

Re: How Effective is Telmarketing to Generate Auto Leads

I think it depends a bit on demographics, our rural area seems to still be producing good results. I'd guess larger populated areas probably a bit more worn out.

I completely agree with the demographics statement.

Also, it depends what your goal is. If you want to write volume, it will help. If you want to write profitable business, it may not be as good. If you want to turn a first year profit, you will be challenged.

I'd suggest giving it a chance and measuring it to see how it does. You should at least break even after a few weeks and some tweeks.

Dan

I'm looking into getting into auto insurance, how effective is it to telemarket leads for auto insurance ?

I figure it this way... Internet leads you have 6-10 agents trying to contact the same customer. Which annoys the heck out of them and they end up getting mad and not talking to you anyway or they just go for the cheapest policy available not caring the coverage amounts...

Telemarketing you have someone who is interested in a quote, you have no competition except for the company they currently have and no one bugging them except for you and they were okay with that because you got the quote in the first place.

My closing ratio on internet leads is 4.7% which helps me break even on cost.

My closing ratio on Telemarketing leads is 26.3%.. I profit around 300% give or take the month.

Hope that helps. My main problem is coming up with a script that closes more leads over the phone. If someone finds a perfect script for a non aggressive telemarketer, please post it.

I thought some forum members already sent you great advice, yesterday, I guess you didn't use it.
So today, you ask for help on a script again.

As we say up here in NJ, "whats up with that"

I thought some forum members already sent you great advice, yesterday, I guess you didn't use it.

As we say up here in NJ, "whats up with that"

You miss understand me. I always seek information. I did not ask for help, I stated if someone has a good script to post it... Don't try to read to deep... And once again a Post that has Nothing to do with the topic or has any helpful information...

You miss understand me. I always seek information. I did not ask for help, I stated if someone has a good script to post it..

Jerry, this guy is obviously not a rocket scientist.

I mean, if you can't even spell "misunderstand"? If he writes some auto, he should invest in some English lessons...

Jerry, this guy is obviously not a rocket scientist.

I mean, if you can't even spell "misunderstand"? If he writes some auto, he should invest in some English lessons...

Ya I'm not a rocket scientist, just like your not a comedian... I think I once saw a Gay Bar named Moonlight and Margaritas...

Ya I'm not a rocket scientist, just like your not a comedian...

Well golly, you can spell comedian! You still need those English lessons though...in this usage it's "you're" (contraction of you are), not "your".

I think I once saw a Gay Bar named Moonlight and Margaritas...

I'm sure you did...while you were out trolling for the fellas...

Well golly, you can spell comedian! You still need those English lessons though...in this usage it's "you're" (contraction of you are), not "your".

I'm sure you did...while you were out trolling for the fellas...

You got me... I don't work the streets like you do. Thats for sure.
Does YOUR boyfriend beat you when you make a grammar mistake??? Because YOU'RE really annoying about it!

Last edited:
Back