How Many Deals Per Month to Succeed

Hello,
I m going as an independent agent soon and wondering how many deals do i need to close per month to be ok. My husband is auto dealer and he can give me 20 solid leads per month. I will be going streight independent and i know the first 2 years i will not make much.
thank you

Please note that I have been in the industry for the past 20 years and I have learnt that your worth can not be determined by the number of cases or commission you earn.The best solution for your challenge is to change your focus on the cases or commission and focus on the number of prospects you can see in a month.You can not really determine your livelihood based on the number of cases or commission but the number of people or prospects you see.Focus on servicing your clients and you will never worry about the numbers or the stats and you will have business year round.Good luck

I am a brand new agent for a large company. They provide free leads but they are not very good. I have spent $3000 on leads in the past 6 months and I'm getting nowhere.

I have a monthly stipend (loan) the company gives me as long as I keep my goals. Problem is, I'm writing as much as I can but most are not paying the bill, or they cancel the policy. Is there a good leads generator or other things I can do to get business rolling? I do not have enough business to get referrals, although I am getting business with referrals, it is not making my goals every month. Please, guys I'm desperate to succeed in this business.

Hello, I m going as an independent agent soon and wondering how many deals do i need to close per month to be ok. My husband is auto dealer and he can give me 20 solid leads per month. I will be going streight independent and i know the first 2 years i will not make much. thank you

He gives you 20 a month or 5 a week. So figure you will land about 2 a week. Sounds like you need one more lead source (like another small dealer) who can feed you another 20 a month and that would be a good start for a newbe

Inreality, YOU need to sell 4 policies per day. 3 P&C to include commercial and 1 Life policy. Imagine 1 person has 2 cars and a home or rental. A business has the business, Liability, unemployment insurance, 2 cars and a home, an 2 umbrella plans, 1 for home 1 for business and a life insurance policy.

So 1 business could net you 9 policies per day.

More gravy to go after the commercial. Beauty shops and barber shops, chiropractors and CPA and dentists are the easiest to write.

Just know what the commissions are for just 1 policy and how much you need to earn, then double it so you have a pillow to fall back on when times are lean.

Latest posts

Back