Increasing Auto Insurance Quotes

agent C

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am fairly new multi line agent and business is getting better each month but I would really like to speed things along. What are some good ways to increase auto insurance prospects/quotes. I was thinking of targeting used car dealerships and apartments does anyone have any good ideas on how to approach these places, also any other ideas on how to increase auto insurance quotes would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Auto Insurance

Drive through neighborhoods and everytime you see a house with a car in front of it, knock on the door and offer to save them money on their car insurance.

Few years ago one of my agents went to the dealerships and got acquainted with some of the salesman, told them we give out $10 gas cards for referrals and that we would return the referral favors when the opportunity presented itself. She got quite a bit of referrals from that but most were not the quality of "A client" we look for with future account rounding potential.

Best thing we've done in years was gathering testimonials from existing clients and putting them into a booklet form. Titled it "What your neighbors think of ***Agency" We then purchased a county wide list of all households with registered vehicles and scrubbed from the DNC and have our telemarketer go to work on them. We include testimonials and other items in a quote package that is mailed out to the prospects she brings in. We send two follow up letters and she contacts them again in one month. Results have been incredible compared to anything else we've tried in the past 20 years.

Good luck

Wow! Thank you everyone for your information!

There are many different companies that you can use when you need to purchase auto insurance. It is not always easy to decide what company to use or what coverage you will need for your car. Plus if you want to get inexpensive car insurance than you need to know some tips to help you. Here are some tips that anyone can use to get the insurance you need for a good price.

Auto insurance companies will give you inexpensive car insurance when your vehicle is safe and low profile. In other words, if your car has safety features, is sturdy so that there won’t be repairs that are expensive and if your vehicle is not likely to be stolen or broken into than you can get good insurance without the hefty price.

So if you haven’t bought a car yet than you will want to look for these different things but if you already have a car than you will want to make safety changes on your car. One of the things you can do is to add anti-theft components to your vehicle.

Dealership business tends to fall off the books quick. It is not considered to be a good way to build a book. But you can get a lot of business from dealerships. They usually want something, buy you can try to build relationships. Dealerships need help evenings and Saturdays when they have customers that need insurance and they want to sell a car. SR22 Insurance

Auto insurance is a bit tougher because of how much competition there is... I would say network, ask for referrals, and buy leads.

Find or start, if you have too a BNI group. Hard to get into as a P&C but completely, 110% worth it. Secondly as you start to get leads, stress hard on a referral system. I know this may be common sense but it gets overlooked as well. Last, buy leads, not quantity, but quality. If you work it the right way you can definitely be profitable on them and can push your referral system on them as well and really get solid results.

One last thing - If you dont already get a website that allows you to receive quotes through it. I can point you in the write direction if you need help and you can get one up for very little cost. Less than $25 if you do it yourself.

Marketing. Whatever you want to do, you introduced that we offering these services also.

Auto Insurance

Do i have to get an insurance if i buy a used car? or else, they won't sell a used car? because if i get a used car right now, i won't be driving it for about 3 months. I'll be storing the car in my garage and just work on it. I currently have a lease car and i'm returning it in August.
I don't want to pay another insurance for a car that i won't be driving for 3 months.
Thank you

Back