Insurance Agency Offering Cheapest Auto Insurance for couples with perfect DMV record

westpac99

Expert
:mad:I almost fell off my chair when I found out Mercury quoted 1100 for 6 months for $500 deductible and 25/50/25. Seems to me outragous. I understand rate increases occure but this is outrageous.

I have been reccommended to call wawanesa. I have not because I wanted to see any recommendations from this forum.

Live in Southern California. 2 cars, 2003 ford focus and 2005 toyata matrix.

Last edited:
Re: insurance agency offering cheapest auto ins 4 married couple w/perfect DMV record

:mad:I almost fell off my chair when I found out Mercury quoted 1100 for 6 months for $500 deductible and 25/50/25. Seems to me outragous. I understand rate increases occure but this is outrageous.

I have been reccommended to call wawanesa. I have not because I wanted to see any recommendations from this forum.

Why waste the money on it if you are just shopping for the lowest price. The lowest price is to go without. If you have perfect DMV records you shouldn't be worried about having to pay a ticket because you probably won't ever get pulled over.

Re: insurance agency offering cheapest auto ins 4 married couple w/perfect DMV record

Bobson, your almost intellegent. how about you? do you have auto insurance? Did you go to school and graduate? I think not. are you making money? obvously not if you have that attitude. You must be one of those broke life agents selling MP! So how did monavie do for you?

If you cant contribute anything worth while, just do what you usually do and comment worthless things to threads like you did here!

If you're going to go with the minimum coverages, your intelligence is more questionnable than bobsons.

I understand what your saying, I am starting with a start point for comparison as this is the initial coverage I had. Yes, I agree it would be smart to increase the limits, which is exactly what I am going to do.

If you're going to go with the minimum coverages, your intelligence is more questionnable than bobsons.

And he doesn't say that lightly...

Re: Insurance Agency Offering Cheapest Auto Insurance for couples with perfect DMV re

I am insured with wawanesa.com. Blew out the rates with Mercury for the San Fernando Valley (homeowners also).

The won't insure anyone under 25.

Also, raise your liability and U/M. Forgetting the people YOU might hurt, if you are in an accident and can't work for 6 months, what will $25K in U/M coverage do for you?

Rick

Re: Insurance Agency Offering Cheapest Auto Insurance for couples with perfect DMV re

Thank you Rick, I took your advise. I am very pleased with the quote, $1450 for 1 year with max limits for all catagories. Saving me $700+ for a full year. THANK YOU AGAIN RICK:noteworthy::noteworthy::noteworthy::noteworthy::noteworthy:

Re: Insurance Agency Offering Cheapest Auto Insurance for couples

I am insured with wawanesa.com. Blew out the rates with Mercury for the San Fernando Valley (homeowners also).

The won't insure anyone under 25.

Also, raise your liability and U/M. Forgetting the people YOU might hurt, if you are in an accident and can't work for 6 months, what will $25K in U/M coverage do for you?

Rick

Rick,

how long have you been with Wawanesa? I was blown away at $850+ savings/year over other carriers and since 08 I have been with them.

Good things happen when you turn 25:biggrin:
</IMG>

Back