Insurance for New Arrivals to America

Im an agent in NJ and have a few clients with prior insurance in a different country. As long as they provide me proof of a declaration page & MVR, I was able to provide them insurance with continuous insurance coverage. Contact me if you need assistance.

that brought up a question I have: what about a dec page or MVR that is not in English? would the carriers handle that any differently? I do have a couple clients who study abroad and need insurance when they return home. so far, they both were from English speaking countries. but I was wondering how it would work if I ever got proof of prior or MVR documents not in English how that would work?

that brought up a question I have: what about a dec page or MVR that is not in English? would the carriers handle that any differently? I do have a couple clients who study abroad and need insurance when they return home. so far, they both were from English speaking countries. but I was wondering how it would work if I ever got proof of prior or MVR documents not in English how that would work?

I've had clients in Israel & Russia, some companies are able to translate on their own, if not I find someone to translate the document for me along with notary.

I've had clients in Israel & Russia, some companies are able to translate on their own, if not I find someone to translate the document for me along with notary.

Most embassies will translate documents like these for their citizens free of charge.

Last edited:
Back