Insurance Provider Reccomendations in GA for a 20yr Old with an AFA

Phosgene

I had an at-fault accident in May 2013, after much searching all of the insurance providers (esurance, direct general, titan, velox) seem to be within the $200-270/month range and i am wondering if there is any cheaper options that i could use? I only need Liability and if i can get multiple vehicles on the same policy for a minimal price increase, that would be great.

I have a good friend that can help you in GA, but more importantly, do you only care about price? Explain to me what you mean when you say you just want "liability." Do you know what other coverages do or did someone just tell you that you just need liability? What will you do when you get into another accident and you don't have enough coverage to cover defense costs, repairs to your vehicle, and a rental car? Will you be able to work without a car for up to a few weeks?

I have a good friend that can help you in GA, but more importantly, do you only care about price? Explain to me what you mean when you say you just want "liability." Do you know what other coverages do or did someone just tell you that you just need liability?

Price is literally all i am concerned about

What will you do when you get into another accident and you don't have enough coverage to cover defense costs, repairs to your vehicle, and a rental car? Will you be able to work without a car for up to a few weeks?

I have enough spare cash to cover any legal defense costs, and I'm a mechanic by trade that owns 4 cars, although i only plan to insure and drive up to 2 of them.

If you think that this is a good idea, you shouldn't waste an agents time. Call 1-800-Cheap-insurance.

You're in Ga? If you've already tried ALL the options you can try some of the third-tier options around here, but i warn you, they offer NO service, and any agent who sells them is operating a revolving-door business and isnt likely to offer you much sevice either. I dont recommend them, and i still regularly beat their pricing with more reputable companies, but you can try your luck and see if you get a cheap price from gainsco, UAIC, Assurance America, or ACCC. I'm not sure if Greenville Casualty operates in GA or not, but you can try them as well. Again, I don't recommend them, but if it's your only option, may as well try.

Back