Looking at a New Opportunity with Allstate

krisnick09

I'm looking at switching careers. For the last 11 years I've worked in the banking industry. I'm looking to make a move to the Insurance industry. I've looked at several different companies but I've personally come to find that I feel Allstate is a good fit for me as I look into one day, in the next 3-5 years owning my own agency. Amy thoughts on the company, opportunities, training, products, etc, etc?

I'm looking at switching careers. For the last 11 years I've worked in the banking industry. I'm looking to make a move to the Insurance industry. I've looked at several different companies but I've personally come to find that I feel Allstate is a good fit for me as I look into one day, in the next 3-5 years owning my own agency. Amy thoughts on the company, opportunities, training, products, etc, etc?

Read the threads on here about the Allsnakes opportunity.

Let's take a step back first.

Right now are you looking to be a producer in an Allstate office or are you looking to open your own Allstate office?

I would not recommend Allstate, I was with them for 25 years.

They have changed the way they operate for the worse, IMO, and
they have cut commissions and have large quotas.

Everything that a newbie does not want.

Back