Monetizing Dead Leads

Insurance Cupid

When you can't sell a lead, what do you currently do? Most agents just say "Sorry we can't help you" Start monetizing your unsold leads - by offering your customers more alternatives and sell them to us. Contact me at matt (at) insurancecupid (dot) com

Re: Monetize Dead Leads

Spam

Spam

Flyers Lead Spam To 1

Spam Obama Spam

Ditka Da Bears

Spam

Spam

I Love Chicken
I Love Liver
I Love Tuna
Please Deliver

Mary Had A Little Lamb Whose Spam Was....

A One A Two...and A Spam...

Ben Fades Back And Hits Spam Over The Middle

Re: Monetize Dead Leads

Wonder if I can buy aged leads for a quareter and sell them to this spammer for a half a buck.

Warning: This is MY idea so don't anyone else try it.

Rick

This isn't spam. I'm not buying the lead per se. I'm buying the quote. When you direct them to Insurance Cupid, they do a quote and receive rates from multiple companies. Let's face it, when they leave your office, they are going to do a quote with another company any way. You could not help them - nor could you monetize the lead in any way. When they go to Progressive 5 minutes later, what do you get out of it? Nothing. Right now you are leaving the customer empty handed. If you provide them with a convenient way to comparison shop, you are not only helping the customer, you can also monetize the lead. People crying "spam" are probably the same people who don't try anything new - you can't keep doing the same things over and over again and expect different results.

Insurance Cupid, you have 2 posts...

Please don't post anymore until you have at least 20 posts!

Ha! Ha! Ha! :D:laugh::laugh::D:D:laugh::laugh::D

Comparison Auto Insurance Quotes | Comparison Quotes| Car Insurance Comparison Quotes

There's a reward for anyone who can translate the below gibberish into anything even remotely resembling the English language.

"Finding viable Nissan insurance prior to purchase The purchase of a car is based on a number of factors which play a crucial role in the final determination. The price of the car is often a major consideration which helps to decide the purchase of the model. After this, the second most important aspect is insurance. Car insurance is an essential aspect of the whole purchase and profoundly affects the eventual choice. The first thing on which the insurance exerts a profound effect is the total price of the car itself. The total price is essentially a sum of the car price together with other accompanying costs which include insurance. The nature of car insurance Car insurance is essentially aimed at providing protection to the car owner from the various third party liabilities. In addition to this, it also provides protection against theft or damage to the car together with covering various accidental injuries. The nature of the insurance policy and the level of coverage afforded by it are necessary in the determination of the extent of this coverage. A comprehensive policy is capable of providing a full cover for most form of damages. Car insurance, its nature and extent are extremely variable and depend on a number of factors. The effect of car insurance on total finances Insurance also affects the monthly expenditure with the premium which needs to be paid for the same. The higher the rate of premium, the more will be the increase in the total monthly expenditure. Insurance for various cars including nissan insurance is a significant part of the purchase and needs to be clearly calculated prior to the decision. The amount of the insurance is likely to vary according to models and maxima insurance will be different from other models which are offered by the same manufacturer. The premium for the insurance which needs to be paid will also vary according to the insurance cover chosen and the nature or the car model which is purchased. Factors which determine the insurance premium Nissan insurance premium is determined through a number of factors. The insurance organizations tend to focus on a complex array of features. These include accident statistics, driver profile, claims history, usage purposes including mileage and vehicle factors. The model of the car plays an important role in the determination of the total insurance price. The vehicle factors for maxima will be separate from altima insurance factors. If a car model is seen to have a history of more than average collisions, the price will be higher. Similarly, maxima insurance will correspond to its performance in the evaluation carried on by the insuring organization. Determination of insurance through grouping The car insurance corporations tend to group together various disparate models. The foundation behind this grouping is based on the risk level which is attributed to the given model. The nissan insurance will be distinct for separate cars depending on the data which is collected over an extended period of time. The maxima insurance will depend on the grouping it is in. The extent to which a car is prone to certain particular accidents is one factor which is invariably included as the foundation for grouping. In addition to this, the durability of the car is also taken into account according to the data acquired for the same purpose. Sometimes, a specific car is marked down due to the presence of any risk related feature and this will directly lead to an enhanced insurance premium rate. In the same manner, Nissan altima insurance will depend on the grouping in which it is included and the higher the safety performance, the lower will be the total cost of annual insurance. Lowering the cost of insurance premium Insurance can amount to a substantial sum which can increase the total cost of car purchase and the premium is an additional expense which can wreck the monthly expenditure. Nissan maxima insurance and other car model insurance covers have to be chosen with due care and caution to ensure that the best mode is discovered. Information is the key to the discovery of the best plan which is effective and affordable. Policies of Nissan insurance and others are very commonly available and offered by a diverse number of corporations and dedicated organizations. The first step towards finding Cheap Insurance for Car is the decision as to the model which needs to be bought. If there is no specific choice, those which have lower premium rates can be chosen. While if a specific one is to be purchased, then the next step is gathering of information about the needed insurance cover and comparing it with the ones available in the market. The extent of the cover will play a crucial role in the process and a more comprehensive cover will mean higher Nissan maxima insurance premium. The last step in the process is getting quotations from the available providers and then deciding on the most viable one. The benefits of good driving Most insurance companies invariably look at the driver profile and past incidents relating to car accidents. The secret to get a good deal in Nissan altima insurance is to drive carefully and to maintain the car in good shape. This will help the owner to get a discounted insurance and lower the payable premium in the case. In addition to this, solid credit record can also prompt the insurance organization to make a better offer. The key to obtaining Cheap Insurance for Car or related coverage is to shop around for the best offer and make a well informed decision."

I have seen those post all over. I can only assume that a company or person has hired (outsourced) a foreign company to do postings for SEO marketing. I just hope one day all google searches don't turn up this crap.

When you can't sell a lead, what do you currently do? Most agents just say "Sorry we can't help you" Start monetizing your unsold leads - by offering your customers more alternatives and sell them to us. Contact me at matt (at) insurancecupid (dot) com

I have a better idea! Why don't they just sign up for Insureme's affiliate program like you did (anyone can get approved in 24-48 hours, usually without even having to speak to anyone), set up their own re-direct to Insureme's forms (again, just like you) and simply enter their "sorry we can't help you" lead's info directly themselves? Sounds like it would be easier for the client anyhow, and that way the agent gets to keep the affiliate payout from Insureme, rather than letting you have it.

Oh, wait, the whole idea is for YOU to get the lion's share of the money from Insureme by coaxing an agent to help you pass off a recycled lead as a fresh one. Even if you trick an agent into playing ball, how's he/she going to feel when/if they end up being charged ANOTHER $7-$12 by their lead company when they get the SAME lead again?

Wanna-be affiliates like this should be reported to the lead company's affiliate managers. Once Insureme sees your "idea", they'll probably cancel your affiliate account and charge back any payouts you've "earned".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back