Motorcycle + Comm Auto Claim

Jessica can you tell me how reading the policy terms will let me know if my policyholder is at fault. I could recite you the policy jack for my policyholder, no where in there will it tell me if he's liable for this accident.

There are a lot of other questions that are good that I do not have an answer for. The adjuster will not give me details on the case unfortunately. Probably won't know for some time I am assuming. Just worried about a large claims hurting my loss ratio. Appreciate the help.

Did anyone get a ticket? I know that isn't the end all be all, but at least if it was the motorcyclist, then you have an idea of if he violated any traffic regulations.

Jessica can you tell me how reading the policy terms will let me know if my policyholder is at fault. I could recite you the policy jack for my policyholder, no where in there will it tell me if he's liable for this accident.

There are a lot of other questions that are good that I do not have an answer for. The adjuster will not give me details on the case unfortunately. Probably won't know for some time I am assuming. Just worried about a large claims hurting my loss ratio. Appreciate the help.

jessica is a spambot

That looks weird...you're one of the original members of the Forum(almost 8 years), yet because you don't have 20 posts it says under your name that you're a new member. Maybe you could pull some strings and have Val change that for you. :laugh: Have you been a moderator the whole time?

Yeah, it does look odd.

Short story.... I joined the board pretty much when it started. As such, was asked to be a moderator and I accepted (thank you). However, a short while later Sam turned it more into a agents forum. So now I just check in every once in awhile.

Back