New Agency Seeking P&C Appointments,

PM me, I can point you in the right direction.

I didn't want to impose and PM as well, but I am a new agent just getting started on the life side (currently going through getting contracted with a couple companies). I also have my P & C license and would like to see about getting appointed with a couple companies. I would definately like to focus more on the life side, but wouldn't mind a company or two in the bag to offer to people. How difficult is this?

Hello, thanks for your reply...We are located and write business in California only are you looking to work in California or are you in another state?

I am located in CA and am looking to choose a good wholesaler. Our focus is personal lines, but some commercial would be helpful too. Please send me some more info.

I had the same issue when I tried getting appointments for my agency when I first started. I obtained about 13 appointments on my own but that just wasnt good enough. I was referred to the SIAA from another member on this forum in order to get started where I needed to be. They provided me every carrier I needed for preferred, standard, and non standard business plus commercial too. I have more carriers to sell with than most of the well established agents in my area because of what they were able to do for me. You might want to check it out for yourself. I am in Florida but I know that they are nationwide with their services....

Great post Agent_007! SIAA sounds very interesting. Can you please let us know how SIAA works? Up-front fee? A percentage of your commissions? Length of commitment?

Back