Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Auto Insurance Forum

Reply to New Liability Adjuster     
Old 08-13-2017, 03:04 PM   #1

State: cjb2013 is an Insurance Agent from
New Liability Adjuster New Liability Adjuster
Hello everyone, I am a brand new liability adjuster. I am looking for advice from seasoned workers to improve both my accident related questions to help narrow down liability decisions, ways to be quicker (i feel like i have a millions new claims everyday) and tips for explaining liability to difficult customers. I appreciate it!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to New Liability Adjuster
Old 08-13-2017, 07:41 PM   #2
Super Genius
adjusterjack on New Liability Adjuster

State: adjusterjack is an Insurance Agent from Arizona
New Liability Adjuster Re: New Liability Adjuster
Your company should be training you in all that or, at least, arranging for you to take classes.

However, if that's not happening I suggest you buy Casualty Claims Practice by Hirsch and Donaldson. It's an old edition (1992) but the basics are still good and, as I recall, there was good stuff in there about interviewing claimants and witnesses. For 20 bucks it's well worth having as a reference even if your company has it's own procedures to follow.

If you don't snag this copy, google it and you'll find others.

https://www.amazon.com/Casualty-Clai.../dp/0256082952
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to New Liability Adjuster
Reply to New Liability Adjuster 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Auto Insurance Forum