Newly Appointed SAFECO Personal Lines Agency: P&C 101 ???

Arios, no reason to get hasty. Congratulations to you for getting the appointment. Coming from the view point of an agency owner who represents Safeco it is nice when you represent a company that limits their appointments in a specific regional area. Gives you some leverage over all the other guys in town and the joes who decide to hang a sign.

Hope you reach 350 policies as soon as possible so you can start getting the more competitive commission rates. Take advantage of their service department for after hours and weekends. It is super cheap.

Arios,
I have a question: I have been trying to get appointed with Safeco, but they require me to have a storefront, i.e, physical office. Did they require you to have an office as well?

----------

And one more: Any minimum production requirement for Safeco's appointment?

Arios, I have a question: I have been trying to get appointed with Safeco, but they require me to have a storefront, i.e, physical office. Did they require you to have an office as well? ---------- And one more: Any minimum production requirement for Safeco's appointment?
Safeco does, but Liberty Mutual does not PM me and I'll get you in contact w/ the rep.

Last edited:
Back