Pizza Delivery Auto Insurance

ARus

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Illinois
I think it was a post on this topic? Any help who will take this risk and for how much? Liability only.

I'm sure there are several agents here who can help you. But you need to be more specific.... What state are you in?

and to answer your question of "how much", no agent can simply give you a price... too many factors involved. they will need some information about you to run a quote.

I'm sure there are several agents here who can help you. But you need to be more specific.... What state are you in?

and to answer your question of "how much", no agent can simply give you a price... too many factors involved. they will need some information about you to run a quote.

LOL. That's how about 90% of conversations with prospects go these days.

Agent: Hello Mr Jones. I'm such & such, and I'm calling about your request for infornation about <blank> insurance products....

Client: How much does it cost?

Agent: Well we represent many different carriers offering a wide variety of plans to fit every budget...

Client: How much does each plan cost?

Agent: Well, first we have to see what you qualify for before I can give you an exact number...

Client: (CLICK!)

Agent: Hello? Mr Jones?

yep. I do get that a lot, where people think an agent can just bark out prices to them right away.

it's not entirely the client's fault..... much of that is because marketing ads somewhat condition people to think that way (examples: "auto insurance for as low as $20 per month" .... or, "life insurance for as little as the price of a cup of coffee per day" .... etc).

it gives a misleading implication that insurance is based on cookie cutter prices.

However, I've found it very rare to have someone hang up without getting a quote. usually, if they've taken the time to call, they have time to give their information.

This is where an agent needs to watch their wording, when answering the question "how much?". the agent needs to come off as more inviting and less intrusive. Don't make the client feel like getting a quote is a big commitment or overly time consuming.

when someone asks me "how much", I usually say something like, "I can find out how much for you real quick, just let me get some basic information and I'll shop around for you..... what's your birthday?....... ".

^^^ may not be the best response, but it works for me.

I typically respond with, "Sure, let's see what we can do for you.." And then start into qualifying questions. Any other type of response is just inviting the exchange papercutter outlined. Sure, you'll still get people who just expect you to bark out a price, but those that are serious will give you the information you need to quote.

When I reviewed your profile, I found that you are living in Illinois. Rather than searching agent and demanding for price, you can directly go to the price comparison sites like netquote (dot) com and valuepenguin (dot) com.

LOL. That's how about 90% of conversations with prospects go these days.

Agent: Hello Mr Jones. I'm such & such, and I'm calling about your request for infornation about <blank> insurance products....

Client: How much does it cost?

Agent: Well we represent many different carriers offering a wide variety of plans to fit every budget...

Client: How much does each plan cost?

Agent: Well, first we have to see what you qualify for before I can give you an exact number...

Client: (CLICK!)

Agent: Hello? Mr Jones?

I feel like I get paid to have this conversation all day every day :D

Latest posts

Back