Is Progressive Dragging Their Feet?

So, I called the insured. Yep, I did. He was very polite and told me he bought $100,000 worth of bodily injury insurance per person, $300,000 per accident. He said Progressive better take care of me and protect his assets. Period! He said I could call him back if I was having problems with Progressive because he doesn't want to get sued.

Last edited:
So, I called the insured. Yep, I did. He was very polite and told me he bought $100,000 worth of bodily injury insurance per person, $300,000 per accident. He said Progressive better take care of me and protect his assets. Period! He said I could call him back if I was having problems with Progressive because he doesn't want to get sued.

The most frustrating part is that he won't really be able to help Progressive get thing moving faster.

The good news is now you know that your should be covered up to $100k.

I would call the adjuster and just say something along the lines of "Hey, I really don't want to be a bother, and I'm sure you can understand my impatience. Is there any way you could tell me what the hold up is, and what the best and worst case scenarios look like, time-wise, to get this wrapped up?"

Back