Progressive "Snapshot" Program

YOU just hit the nail on the head... you can cruise through a school zone at 65mph and it would record you has driving at a nice steady pace.. Rapid stops and starts ( city driving anyone? ) and time of day driving is what it records. I'd rather walk than let them put one in my car. I have yet to have a customer ask about it, and I'm certainly NOT going to be pushing it. Thankfully we just got Unitrin in our office which generally comes up pretty close to Progressive price wise.. ;)

RW

We're two days away from our first discount. I'm curious to see how it works for the policyholder.

I think if u have two cars place that divide in one and do not drive it for a week. And see the rate drop.

Alrighty then....gather up this happy guy...get a picture of you and him together....insert his testimonial about how you saved him an extra 26%...hire a good graphics/copy guy and you've got a killer ad. Yeah....it's that easy;)

So many people, myself included, doesn't take the time to check prices on a regular basis. I had Progressive for 3 years and upon renewal decided to price shop. I ended up with another well know company at over 1/2 the cost of progressive, and the same coverage.

I even questioned them to make rue they didn't make a mistake, they said the figure was correct. I'm not promoting ANY company but I believe every should shop around, not just for insurance but everything. My cable company gave me a huge discount for 12 months if I would STAY with them and not cancel and go with another provider. Same with my Internet service provider.

It PAYS to shop around and you don't have to let big companies track you every move. Whoever allows that is crazy and doesn't care about their freedom.

You know they look to see if you are speeding or not. They might not hold it against you now, but they will track it and use it against you later.

it is as harmless as useless. tracks time of driving, instantaneous speed and hard braking in excess of 7mph/sec. crap, unless you drive around your neighborhood it is impossible NOT to have several of these per day. It was fun though to monitor mine and my wife's driving. not to forget, they recommend not to exceed 30 miles daily LOL.

Latest posts

Back