ReEntering Auto Insurance Sales

Private Eyes

Forum I used to have an Auto Insurance Agency Office down South in the 90's and got out of the business for the usual reasons, chargebacks , divorce ,etc. . We were Knocking It Out Of The Park , 120-200 apps. a month from 1 office , all non-standard taking advances, agency fees,etc. I could kick myself for selling it , the new owners are doing unbelievable business .
I tried the usual insurance Horsecrap after that, Mortgage Protection Insurance and Final Expense and it has been a dog.
I was wondering how is the best way to get into the Auto Insurance business again, maybe through a Franchise like LA Insurance ( not Allstate thats how I started , only interested in non-standard auto) , or just signing up with some carriers like Unitrin and others.
I know how to generate massive auto insurance policies , thats what I always did the best. Thanks Forum

If you've got past experience why bother with a cluster for NSA? These are not hard appointments to get, you just need a retail office for some of them. You could be rolling full speed 30 says from now if your licenses are up to date.
Most carriers besides progressive pay as earned, and I prefer it that way in this market. Who has time for chargebacks? Sure it takes a few months before commissions amount to much, but worthwhile later on.

Latest posts

Back