Rent a Car Insurance

kajuna06

Hello ,and New in this site so hope you can help me
My cousin own a car that I make the payment and drive every day.He add me in the insurance for a full cover so in case of anything I am in the insurance for that car ful cover include rental insurance /The insurance is State Farm.
My question is if rent a car I am insure for liability with state farm or not ,My liability is only for the car I drive every day or any car/
Very confuse .......I want to rent a car and don,t worried about if I have a accident or not.
Thank you very much for any help
Frank

The state of the insurance is California
My cousin have 4 cards in the insurance one is the one I drive so he add me for that car only I paid $105.00 a month for that

Hello ,and New in this site so hope you can help me
My cousin own a car that I make the payment and drive every day.He add me in the insurance for a full cover so in case of anything I am in the insurance for that car ful cover include rental insurance /The insurance is State Farm.
My question is if rent a car I am insure for liability with state farm or not ,My liability is only for the car I drive every day or any car/
Very confuse .......I want to rent a car and don,t worried about if I have a accident or not.
Thank you very much for any help
Frank

The state of the insurance is California
My cousin have 4 cards in the insurance one is the one I drive so he add me for that car only I paid $105.00 a month for that

Frank...why don't State Farm you call to this question you ask to this question the answer for to get you?:)

named driver vs additional driver, what are you on the policy, but ask statefarm, isnt that why you choose them as an agent?

Back