State Farm Increase Nation Wide

I have no idea, but I get a Pavlovian response just thinking about it. Eager to find out if this is true. Skeptical though because one would think it would be more by state or territory, not across the board.

I would have thought it would be individual states also but my agent here in Florida says it was a nationwide increase. I asked them how that could be and they had no answer.

I would have thought it would be individual states also but my agent here in Florida says it was a nationwide increase. I asked them how that could be and they had no answer.

I imagine there are many knowledgeable State Farm agents out there, I just haven't met one yet. And I have met a LOT of State Farm agents, my dad used to be one.

My guess is that it was an average of 13% nationwide, varying a bit by State / County / Zip code.

It also would vary on implementation time.

Agents probably know this because of one of the many oh-ra-ra videos that captive carriers like to send out. You know, the ones that tell the agents how great the rate increase will be.

Dan

My guess is that it was an average of 13% nationwide, varying a bit by State / County / Zip code.

It also would vary on implementation time.

Agents probably know this because of one of the many oh-ra-ra videos that captive carriers like to send out. You know, the ones that tell the agents how great the rate increase will be.

Dan

Those videos sure get me excited!

No surprise that SF is taking rates. Most large captives are. Claims expense increasing, population growth and uncle same changing the rules. Rate increases will vary by state though. I thought this was the norm.

Back