Uninsured Property Damage in CA

palv11

Hello Gurus:

Which insurance company offers uninsured property damage beyond $3500? Right now I have liability with $3500 uninsured property damage. I am looking for insurance companies that offer liability with $10,000 uninsured property damage?

This is in the state of California.

Pedro

Hello Gurus:

Which insurance company offers uninsured property damage beyond $3500? Right now I have liability with $3500 uninsured property damage. I am looking for insurance companies that offer liability with $10,000 uninsured property damage?

This is in the state of California.

Pedro
That would be called collision coverage. The $3,500 is if an uninsured *** causes damage to your car. Collision coverage is essentially "no fault" and will fix your car regardless of fault.

Rick

That would be called collision coverage. The $3,500 is if an uninsured *** causes damage to your car. Collision coverage is essentially "no fault" and will fix your car regardless of fault.

Rick

Good explanation, green sky. And any major insurance company can provide you with those quotes. I DO EVERYTHING I CAN to NOT sell CA state minimum 15/30/5
I would recommend 30/50/25 if you don't own any significate assets like a home etc.

Also, we always try to match the un-insured and under-insured coverage with your liability limits.

Back