Vehicle Repaired Should It Have Been Totaled

wow! Sorry to hear you had to go through all of that. I'm still in recovery mode from the injuries but when I can drive again I'm gonna get a Kia Optima SX turbo limited. It's basically the same car as the sonata turbo but with a slightly higher quality feel to the interior and some extra features. Same exact engine and warranty etc... I was also planning on putting HIDs on my Sonata and the Optima comes with those as well. Also same price give or take a few hundred bucks. Glad you're in the clear as well. Hopfully your injuries
weren't as bad as mine though. I'm looking at a total of at least 3-4 months minimum in pain and unable to drive.

Also - why did you have to pay out of pocket for all of those Accord repairs that clearly were the result of the accident? I would think that the insurance would cover those. If not, then I guess I have all the more reason to be thankful I didn't end up with my sonata back after so many repairs... what happened to you is EXACTLY what I imagined could have happened to me in a worst case scenario.

That's also the SOL that I was referring to that Josh (above) didn't seem to grasp.

Last edited:
Back