Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Auto Insurance Forum

Reply to Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War     
Old 03-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #11
Expert

State: mileena is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War Re: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War mileena is the thread starter for: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

LOL! It's called disability insurance for a reason. it's not my fault i am disabled. btw, i also get food stamps, medicaid, medicare, ssi supplement, etc. yep, i'm living high on the hog with my $150 worth of food stamps every month.

i'm tired of everyone ripping people such as me, or people who get welfare for legitimate reasons. wait until something happens to you.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War
Old 03-16-2010, 08:06 AM   #12
Guru

State: Crabcake Johnny is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War Re: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War
So you received Medicaid, Medicare, SSI and food stamps? Would you like to revise that statement or are you going to stick with that?
Old 03-16-2010, 08:52 AM   #13
Guru

State: TXINSURANCE is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
TXINSURANCE is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War Re: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War
Were you running quotes on my website the other day? Sounds familiar. Lol.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #14
Guru
GreenSky on Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Is Mileena really Tom Coleman?

Rick
Old 03-16-2010, 08:56 AM   #15
Guru
CHUMPS FROM OXFORD on Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

State: CHUMPS FROM OXFORD is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
CHUMPS FROM OXFORD is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Ya know...there's a chance this guy is just pulling our leg. It's happened before.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:21 AM   #16
Guru

I'm pretty sure that Pre-Paid Legal could be of help.

Rick
Old 03-16-2010, 09:25 AM   #17
Guru

State: Crabcake Johnny is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
From his last post, he's just a troll - nothing he posted is real. Ignore.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:17 AM   #18
Guru
Freddie on Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

State: Freddie is an Insurance Agent from Florida
How pathetic that someone would come on a public forum and crow about being a loser. I feel sorry for him. Pathetic.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:21 AM   #19
Guru

Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
How pathetic that someone would come on a public forum and crow about being a loser. I feel sorry for him. Pathetic.
You ever check the non-insurance forum?

Rick
Old 03-16-2010, 10:39 AM   #20
Expert

State: mileena is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War Re: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War mileena is the thread starter for: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

not a troll. sorry to disappoint everyone here. just exposing insurance companies for what they really are.
Reply to Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Auto Insurance Forum