Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

everyone hates insurance companies. just look at how all the health insurance companies are being skewered nowadays. auto insurers need to stop stereotyping people based on credit report, gender, occupation, zip code, age, etc.

auto insurance subrogation departments need to stop suing people. it's a no-win situation for them, as i have demonstrated. there also needs to be a pool to compensate victims of hit and run.

also they are too quick to total out a car when there has been a multiple air bag deployment. car can be totally and easily be fixable but since it can cost $1,000 to install a new air bag, times 6-8 airbags, this gets expensive.

Mileena: You typify the entire Obama voting block: reckless, arrogant, whiners, and too stupid to know better = dangerous populous.

Mileena: You prove my point. You are whining like a true Obama supporter. Hardships in life are everybody else's problem, aren't they? And those of us who are productive must owe you something.

i support obama and believe in his concept of spreading the wealth. that's how it works in advanced countries. look at the health insurance system in Canada and the UK, for example. Workers pay a percentage of their income, and the entire family gets insurance at birth, no matter how many do or do not work.

i believe young people in the US should pay the least for auto insurance since they can least afford it. while people in their at their peak earning power in older age should pay more, since they can afford it. i do not believe in age rating. or at the very least, everyone should pay the same per car for auto insurance.

Mileena: Listen up you bottom feeder, spread some of this around:

Last edited by a moderator:
you do not need to reply to me. that's your choice.

i will be celebrating in a week once universal health insurance coverage in the us is passed, thanks to obama! as well as education loan reform.

democrats will cruise to victory this november!

If everybody had the philosphy that the government should provide for everyone eventually no one would work and we would let the government provide for us all! Only one little problem though! Where does the money come from if no one works or produces wealth?

Back