Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Auto Insurance Forum

Reply to Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War     
Old 03-16-2010, 10:44 AM   #21
Guru
GreenSky on Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War Re: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War
And what might that be?

We can't wait for your pearls of stupidity.

Rick
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War
Old 03-16-2010, 10:52 AM   #22
Expert

State: mileena is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War Re: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War mileena is the thread starter for: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

everyone hates insurance companies. just look at how all the health insurance companies are being skewered nowadays. auto insurers need to stop stereotyping people based on credit report, gender, occupation, zip code, age, etc.

auto insurance subrogation departments need to stop suing people. it's a no-win situation for them, as i have demonstrated. there also needs to be a pool to compensate victims of hit and run.

also they are too quick to total out a car when there has been a multiple air bag deployment. car can be totally and easily be fixable but since it can cost $1,000 to install a new air bag, times 6-8 airbags, this gets expensive.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #23
Guru
HealthGuy on Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

State: HealthGuy is an Insurance Agent from Texas
HealthGuy is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War Re: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War
Mileena: You typify the entire Obama voting block: reckless, arrogant, whiners, and too stupid to know better = dangerous populous.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #24
Expert

Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War Re: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War mileena is the thread starter for: Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

i have only had 4 minor tickets and 1 reported accident and 0 claims in the past 5 years.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #25
Guru
GreenSky on Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by HealthGuy View Post
Mileena: You typify the entire Obama voting block: reckless, arrogant, whiners, and too stupid to know better = dangerous populous.
You paint with too wide a bruch. Probaby does know better but doesn't give a crap.

Rick
Old 03-16-2010, 11:04 AM   #26
Guru

Mileena: You prove my point. You are whining like a true Obama supporter. Hardships in life are everybody else's problem, aren't they? And those of us who are productive must owe you something.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #27
Expert

i support obama and believe in his concept of spreading the wealth. that's how it works in advanced countries. look at the health insurance system in Canada and the UK, for example. Workers pay a percentage of their income, and the entire family gets insurance at birth, no matter how many do or do not work.

i believe young people in the US should pay the least for auto insurance since they can least afford it. while people in their at their peak earning power in older age should pay more, since they can afford it. i do not believe in age rating. or at the very least, everyone should pay the same per car for auto insurance.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:12 AM   #28
Guru

Mileena: Listen up you bottom feeder, spread some of this around:

YouTube - Crying Like a Bitch -Godsmack (HIGH...

Last edited by HealthGuy; 03-16-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:16 AM   #29
Expert

you do not need to reply to me. that's your choice.

i will be celebrating in a week once universal health insurance coverage in the us is passed, thanks to obama! as well as education loan reform.

democrats will cruise to victory this november!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:24 AM   #30
Guru
xrac on Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War

State: xrac is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
xrac is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
If everybody had the philosphy that the government should provide for everyone eventually no one would work and we would let the government provide for us all! Only one little problem though! Where does the money come from if no one works or produces wealth?

X
Reply to Warning: State Farm Sued Me and Won, but They Lost the War 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Auto Insurance Forum