Where Can I Get my Own Valuation on my Totaled Car in Florida?

TMC3

where can I get my own valuation on my totaled car in Florida?

My wife totaled her car. We do not agree with Allstate on the valuation from CCC.
Where do I find someone to hire that will do an independent valuation for me to compare against Allstate's? It is allowed in my policy but I have no idea where to find someone and they are not helping direct me.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am in Florida
Thank you

Call local dealers with the details of the totaled car and ask them what they would sell it for on their lot. Keep track and give it to the adjuster. Keep in mind condition of tires ect.

Hire an independent appraiser. You'll have to cover the cost, but if the appraisal comes back favorable, you may end up walking away with significantly more.

Hire an independent appraiser. You'll have to cover the cost, but if the appraisal comes back favorable, you may end up walking away with significantly more.

Thank you, that is what I am attempting to do now but I can't seem to find one locally. I have called s few places I thought but they either wanted to repair my truck or sell is a new one. Is there a special license to do that I could look up at the state to find one?

Back