Young Drivers

InsuranceRus

Expert
Hello all. I am searching for a way to reach young drivers, 18-24. The company I represent is very competetive in this demographic. Thoughts?

facebook, may be a good idea? if you pay for a sponsered add there it will target the age group you want. post on a uni web site!

facebook, may be a good idea? if you pay for a sponsered add there it will target the age group you want. post on a uni web site!

Those ads have an extremely low click through rate.

Why not sponser a frat party? Buy a couple kegs and give a quick seminar before everyone gets too drunk?

@lifesettlement nice idea there!
I suppose not a lot of young people are too keen to click on an insurance ad when they are busy reading updates from their friends in facebook.
Tie up with driving schools or try joining car forums online.

Last edited:
Hello all. I am searching for a way to reach young drivers, 18-24. The company I represent is very competetive in this demographic. Thoughts?

Why is auto insurance so expensive for young people? Is there any possibility to find a roundabout? Actually, no, there is not. Unfortunately, you have to pay.

- But you can significantly decrease an insurance premium. For example, if you are studying, but never drive to college, tell your insurer about it. He will decrease your driving time, consequently, reducing risk of any accident, therefore, an insurance premium will cost a little cheaper.

Back