New Guy Seeking Advice from Experienced Ones.

Henry G

Hello! My name is Henry and looking into selling health insurance. I'd like to get your thoughts and advice on which insurance company is best for health. I'm in California.

I want to work for a reputable company even if commission is less.

Thank you in advance.

Find an agency in your area that sells health and talk to them.

Last edited:
I was looking for responses from experienced agents that could give their opinions on decent companies.

Telling me to talk to agency in my area isn't helping. I've been looking into this only a brief moment but do not know where to begin, what to ask.

Last edited:
I was looking for responses from experienced agents that could give their opinions on decent companies.

Telling me to talk to agency in my area isn't helping. I've been looking into this only a brief moment but do not know where to begin, what to ask.

Read X's post again, slowly.

Or instead of sitting down and having a discussion with experienced agents selling in your area you can post questions here. I can give you my experience in San Ramon, CA from 20 years ago.

My advice is to find a product that

1) Pays a decent commission (not health)

2) Has a life span of more than 2-3 years before we get to single payer.

3) If you want a J.O.B. working for a company, then just get a job.

Rick

Hi,

You might try contacting 'Health Markets'.

They are a large national Health Sales Agency.

Positive: They offer a lot of quality training, have a good assortment of products and free leads.

Negative: When you start out the commission percentages are low (once you are producing though, they increase dramatically)

Good Luck!!:twitchy:

Hi,

You might try contacting 'Health Markets'.

They are a large national Health Sales Agency.

Positive: They offer a lot of quality training, have a good assortment of products and free leads.

Negative: When you start out the commission percentages are low (once you are producing though, they increase dramatically)

Good Luck!!:twitchy:

Well, thank you very much for your advice.

Back