What Are Your Experiences with Getting Covered California Certified for 2015

I'm trying to get certified this year too. but you are right the course they assigned to you in the learning system is wrong. I'm calling them right now and there are 58 people in front of me... WHAT A HOT LINE!!

$58 - Of course they need their money :)

$58 is not bad. I don't think they paid us anything last year. You get commission for enroll member to coveredca. If the applicant ended up in medi-cal, we supposed to be paid a flat fee of $25 per app ( this is last year's contract). However, I did not see that $25 either.

UPDATE for Getting Covered California Certified for 2015

Ok,

So the classes on LMS have been posted and they are open to take, this includes the 6 modules and the 60 question test at the end. That's the good news..

Here is what happened to me:

This weekend I searched for the classes and found the 2014/2015 New Certified Agent' curriculum. Excited, I spent the weekend taking the classes (about 8 hrs long) and the test. I PASSED - Good news? Well this morning I Log-On to Covered California website and see it still says ELIGIBLE and not CERTIFIED. So I spend 45 minutes on the hold, waiting to get through waiting to get a service agent to tell me whats going on.

When I get through, she tells me its impossible that I took the classes online as they just went live today. UMMMM NO! well you must have taken last year UMMMM NO! O.K., let me call someone... a few minutes later - Did you search for the classes. and thats how you found them. UMM YES, YOU DID SEND OUT AN EMAIL TELLING EVERYONE THE MODULES WOULD BE READY LAST WEEK, SO I GUESS IT'S MY MISTAKE THAT I BELIEVED YOU!

In the end she said that the certification would most likely be valid and I should get some paperwork in 7 - 10 days....(how would she know, she didnt even know the tests were up?)

So now i have to wait 7-10 days to see if I have to spend another 8 hours and then wait another 7-10 days... UGH!!!!

Back